Sunday, December 23, 2012

Top 5 Sundays [4]



Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's theme is: Books your are dying for in 2013!

All of these are continuations in series that I cannot wait to read more of. There are more books in 2013 of course that I can't wait to read, but alas I was asked to just post 5. In no particular order because the bottom two do not have covers released yet:


Ever After (The Hollows, #11)
by Kim Harrison





Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2)
by Marissa Meyer




Frost Burned (Mercy Thompson #7)
by Patricia Briggs




Origin (Lux, #4)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout




Up From the Grave (Night Huntress #7)
by Jeanine Frost


What are yours?


4 comments:

  1. All part of great series :) so great top 5! I really should catch up on these, I'm so behind on my series...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica@a GREAT readDecember 23, 2012 at 2:21 PM

    OOoh nice!! I agree with all these as well! Although I kind of fell out of the Mercy Thompson series.


    Behind on the Lux books, but won't take long to get caught up!



    Still need to read Cinder but looking forward to that and Scarlet!


    Loooove Kim Harrison's Hallows series as well!


    Great picks! Thanks for visiting my Top 5 (or 6 really!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you've been reading some really good other books though. I stopped by yours and saw some I hadn't heard of that I am checking out on Goodreads. Thank you for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand holding off on Lux because of the endings, but on the other hand, I couldn't stop my finger from hitting the 'purchase' button on my kindle and downloading the next ones....so....But I cannot WAIT for Ever After to come out, as soon as I read it, I know that I will be anxiously awaiting the next one after that as well. It is a never ending cycle HaHa! Thank you so much for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!