Monday, May 11, 2015

Sunday Cover Scramble [119]



Let's have some fun! I am going to post covers on here every Sunday that are scrambled up graphically, making it hard to tell what cover it is. I would like your guesses on what cover you think I've posted. I won't answer you until I'm posting the next one to let you know if you are right, allowing others to guess as well. Some will be hard, and others may be easy. Let me know in the comments if you'd like some more hints and I'll offer some more if no one guesses it correctly.


I am pulling covers off the Most Popular Page on Goodreads.










10 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readMay 11, 2015 at 1:30 PM

    The Heir by Kiera Cass--that I know so many of these means I spend too much time on blogs, Goodreads, Amazon, and the bookstores themselves! LOL! The life of a reader/blogger! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Jessica said... This is very sad :( I am totally inadequate and I'm going to find a quiet little place and have a cry about it! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Heir -- I have been missing these, I really need to get back to reading blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the ladies below are right, but without them giving me a clue I would have been totally lost!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! You are definitely good at this :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! Not at all. If I wasn't the one making them, I'm not sure I could guess the majority.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!