Thursday, September 1, 2016

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [112]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows.The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote, object from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself! Click the links to the blogs to see how to join up &  upcoming topics.

Would you rather be friends with Hermione or Ginny?


While I adore Hermione, I'm going to have to go with Ginny on this one. Being someone a little shy at first when meeting people, I like to surround myself with the more outgoing, fun types of people. I want to spend time with someone that can make me laugh and bring me out of my shell. I also prefer a more laid back, chill friend. Ginny would be a blast to be BFF's with and honestly with her comes being friends with Hermione and Luna not to mention all the fun times at the Burrow which I'm convinced would be my favorite place other than Hogwarts to be.



Which one would you rather be friends with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!